The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Big T - as in Trouble

Brigham has hit an interesting age.  We were sure that Kabe was our strong-willed child, so this one threw us for a loop.  Lately when Brigham is asked to do something he doesn't want to do, he really plants his feet in the non-compliant camp and is hard to budge.  He'll scream and yell and cry and fall asleep and then wake up and cry some more.  
Another interesting and unexpected turn has been his violent streak.  If he is being a pill and I get mad, he just laughs like that's what he wanted.  If I don't get mad then he turns angry and tries as hard as he can to hurt me.  This is problematic since the boy is built like a bull and strong as an ox.  He's almost too big for me to pick up if he's flailing and he knows it.
Still, with all his bull-headed-ness, he's a great kid and I love him.  His smile and dimples really still keep me melted.  Poor little guy must have drunk some creek water on our camping trip because he's had some serious digestive trauma, but even when he's feeling crappy he's such a sweetheart.  

We love our Big Rig.

No comments: