The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Monday, June 18, 2012

Beautiful Blessing Day

Leisl was blessed by her Daddy the first Sunday in June.
He remembered to name her Leisl Meera which was important to Mommy.
Her Uncles enjoyed bouncing her while Daddy gave her a lovely blessing.  She had both Grandpa's there with her and lots of cousins in the congregation. 
I just loved getting her all dressed up in the same dress that her sisters wore.  She looked so beautiful and was as sweet as pie.  I am so thankful that our Daddy is a worthy Priesthood holder.  
It was a beautiful day and I'm thankful we got to spend it with so much family.  Most importantly though, I'm thankful for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and that I have been blessed to make covenants and participate in ordinances that help me feel that Heaven is close and that my family will be able to stick together forever . . . after all, that's the point.

1 comment:

Darla said...

I'm so sad I missed the blessing! You are a beautiful family and I'm glad families can be together forever too! Love you more than my luggage;)