The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Multi-tasking.

The other day Ksenya got the camera out and caught this picture of me.  I laughed when I saw it - sometimes I don't even realize that I'm holding both of the girls.  Darla loves to 'help' me hold Leisl.  They are a fun little pair and I'm thankful that Darla has a buddy and isn't a lonely caboose like we had planned.
Being a Mommy has been a little harder lately.  We are all testing our boundaries and I'm not feeling as productive, controlled or attentive as I'd like.  I have great kids - for the most part they really are wonderfully well behaved and helpful, happy little people.  Still, when 'those' days and moments come I'm thankful to chant "inner peace" and pray for bedtime.  I think all mom's feel that way sometimes. Right?

1 comment:

jackson said...

This Picture is so cute!
love you
Mom P