The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Date Night

I know - several posts about the anniversary thing, but I figure it's only 10 years once right?  So we decided date night was in order.  We actually showered (ok we shower fairly often) and I put on makeup (more than usual) and we went out on the town.  My husband is funny and we enjoyed our night together in style.  The movie was "The Avengers" and the game was "how many gummy worms can Toni fit in her shirt".  Made myself sick eating gummy worms in a devil-may-care way.  Made a memory at the same time.

1 comment:

Jami said...

Wow, congratulations on 10 years!! How wonderful and exciting. Travis and I are nearing our 5th. If the next 5 speed by as quickly as the first, we're in big trouble. We'll be celebrating our 50th before we know it.

Time flies when you're having fun!