The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cutest. Thing. Ever.

This little girl is seriously the cutest thing ever.  I may have said that before about other children, I was right then too.  Something about a baby between 10 -30 months is my absolute FAV!
Doesn't help that she looks just like her Daddy when she's done something naughty.  I just want to kiss her every minute.  Speaking of Daddy, he can't get enough of her either and I catch him cuddling with her all the time. 
Her new thing is to give kisses and squeezes and tropical breezes.  One of these days I'll take a picture of her doing each, it's absolutely hilariously adorable. 
I made her this cute little t-shirt short-all from a pattern I found on pinterest.  I love how it shows off her big old belly.  She's such a teeny tiny thing still, but the Dr. says she's in the 89% for height (no way!) and the 1% for weight (that sounds right).  She is 20 pounds at 20 months :) 
Whatever her stats or size, she's just right for our family and makes us all smile when she's not throwing a not cute fit.  What a little sweetheart she is.  Her new favorite word is "Babbity" which I think we've decided is Darla for "Strawberry".  She also makes the touchdown sign when she sees a food she's excited about and has been doing great on her allergy elimination diet for 23 days now!

No comments: