The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Beautiful Girls

Have you ever seen two more beautiful girls?  Seriously - I just love how my Tinkerbell is growing into her own (ok I love it most of the time).  She has been in trouble a LOT lately though.  She has a gift she got from her mother . . . seeming innocent while driving her brothers crazy and getting them in trouble.  She is a little smarty and keeps asking me to teach her to read (don't worry it's on the 'to-do' list for this summer).  Ayvri is also a great big sister and tries really hard to take care of the little girls.  
Leisl is really growing.  At her 2 week check-up she was already 8 lbs. and she is by far my longest baby.  She's always trying to kick herself off of my lap and her long arms and legs make me laugh.  She still stretches her fingers all the time and her little hands are always in some funny position.  What a blessing to have girls.

No comments: