The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mom's not Ready!

This big little girly had Kindergarten registration this week. She is constantly begging to play her 'letter games' and practice writing. She's so excited and can't wait until she can get on that bus with the big kids. She got these dress up shoes from her cousin the other day and came home and changed - then posed herself just like this and I can see visions of future prom-dates. Maybe it's because I'm on the verge of popping out another baby girl and keep reminiscing about when this one came out of me but contrary to popular argument that it gets easier - Kindergarten does NOT get easier. I'm just not ready to send this little tiny baby tinker to school. Thankfully - we have a few more months before "it" actually happens and in the meantime I'm not going to think about it. And I'm going to hold her hand everywhere we go. And insist that she sit on my lap. And clean my shotgun.

p.s. at Kindergarten registration they asked if I wanted my 'twins' in the same class? Yes, Brigham and Ayvri still pass as twins. Silly blonde kids.

No comments: