The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Let it Snow!

Have I mentioned that I love the snow? I love winter. It is so beautiful and crisp and even though yes, it is a pain to drive in, and I don't like scraping my windshield, and I don't enjoy the winter "mess" . . . I love the snow! So how happy was I the other day when my uber-wonderful Sister-in-law wanted family pictures . . . IN THE SNOW? That's right, they were brave (mostly), they were happy (mostly) and they were absolutely beautiful out in the winter wonderland.
Seriously - it was freezing but oh so gloriously white and fluffy and sparkly and very hushed. I love how quiet it feels when the snow is falling in big puffy flakes.
Can't help but catch the personality of this one. So fun to hang with this family a little and see their true colors. A picture is worth a thousand words and I love how this one speaks volumes about a Mom who loves her kids and lets them be themselves. You rock!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Toni...I LOVE these!! How awesome!! And I love how you caught Erin!!! I love that little stinker! You rock!