The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Faith in God

Ksenya just started the Faith in God program this last month and she is really taking it seriously. She loves her activities and for her first goal she decided to plan, prepare and serve a meal for the whole family. She made her list (carefully) and gave it to me so I could shop while she was at school. The second she got home she wanted to start preparing. She made fruit salad (all cut by her) and baked potato bar with all the trimmings. She also had a banana split bar.
She was so diligent and serious about it and it was fun for everyone to be served by her. Then she did all the dishes herself. What a big girl. I'm amazed at what a great girl she is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet little Ksenya snuggles up right into my heart. I'm so thankful to live close so I can see this beautiful niece of mine often. She is such a tender heart and is always trying her best. I love when she comes over and sidles up near me, holding my hand when she's a little nervous or worried about something. You're a special little girl Ksenya! Love, Auntie