The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Big Bad Bus

Yet again Mommy has had to make peace with the bus. School is just too far for me to pick up the kids after school and although I'm willing to bring them home with me at lunch I don't think the administration would approve. At least they are riding together and they are (THANK HEAVENS) dropped off just at the end of our street so if I'm in the middle of something they can just walk down the road to home and I don't have to get in the car to pick them up from the bus stop.
The best part is that every day after school Mom has to tell me how embarrassing Kabe was on the bus and then Kabe has to defend himself, after which I give Kabe an interrogation about his behavior and assure Ksenya that no matter what he does she should be his buddy and stick up for him. Love that this conversation happens nearly every day. Poor Kabe, you'd think he'd get a complex for being told he's irritating so many times, but he just laughs and enjoys himself anyway. No matter what I'm thankful they have each other and they will always have a buddy like I did. It's good to have kids in pairs.

No comments: