The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

When I grow up . . .

Here's another incredible family we got to hang with at the Petersen reunion this year. These two really have it together, in the most un-together way.

Allow me to explain. They are crazy, chaotic, completely wacky, zany, nutsy, and super fun people that just roll with the flow and take life as it comes. Six kids, four boys, two princesses, wild schedules, and the amazing obstacles they've been facing over the last year+ leave me wondering how they have survived, and yet, I know the answer.
They love each other and they love the Lord. They do their very best. They're not perfect. They get frustrated and discouraged. But they keep trying, keep loving, keep praying and keep keep keep working. I wanna be like them when I grow up! (IF I grow up).

p.s. your pictures are on their way.

1 comment:

Jan'l said...

Your funny! :o I love you Toni!!! Thanks for the compliments. I am the one that admires you ;)