The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy Haircut

Scroll back up and check out the braid we did for the baptism. This is her hair after the braid.She's been trying for months to grow her hair for locks of love. As the fights get worse (She's massively tender headed) and the crying increased I decided it wasn't a terribly practical goal.This is the happy girl who, after the barbeque, wanted a hair cut, right then, before another day passed.Mid hair-cut she was still a pretty happy camper. When I tried to talk her out of the bangs she said, "Mom, I've been thinking about it and I think it's the right thing to do". How could I argue with that?Totally cute, perfect for summer, made her happy happy happy and to be honest, it's a lot easier to comb. Happy Haircut Day.



No comments: