The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful

It's really happening. My baby girl is turning 8! She's smart and funny and mostly sweet and talks in full sentences and ties her own shoes and carries my other baby around for me.She loves all things girly almost as much as she loves one-on-one time with Mom. Our photoshoot was a lot of fun (I admit it, I gushed, constantly).
I love everything about Ksenya. She's so like me in some ways and so NOT in others. She's often quite shy and very reserved around strangers.
She also worries a lot about everything, including what the teenagers all over campus thought of her.
But most of all she worries about being good and she is. She is SO good and I love her so much. See the invitation at the top of the blog? Everyone's invited!

3 comments:

Clueless Blue said...

Beautiful Ksenya! She'll have a bunch of Texans in attendance at her baptism in spirit :)

jackson said...

She is Beautiful Toni! And I love her little spirit! you are such a good mother. that is why yours kids are so precious! We are looking forward to the baptism.
Love you
Mom P

Heath 'n Jeri said...

Oh sister! She is beautiful! Love the close up of her face, love the one with her walking away, love the twirling ones, ok I love them all! I can not believe that she is already 8. Sigh.