The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blondie's

I always wondered if I'd have a child like me. And I did. And I like it. She is so funny and there are times that she says or does something that only we two understand and we both giggle until we can't breathe and the rest of the family watches us like we're the strangest things. And we don't care, because we understand each other.
Then there's this little critter who melts me in a million different ways. He is spoiled. I know he's spoiled and even though he's not the baby anymore, he still gets away with murder. He is such a little tank and so sweet and loving to his mother. Plus he makes me laugh, and that works for him.
These two are constantly being confused for twins because they are so close to the same size. Then when you hear them speak you can tell their ages are quite different. Still, they are the best of buddies and have finally learned to play happily together. Ayvri loves it on their days together (when the K's are both in school) because she finally gets to boss and mother someone and Brigham likes it because he gets to run around and be the big boy with a little less supervision.
They are a couple of crazies but I wouldn't trade my blondies for anything.
They keep our life a little lighter.
Messier. But lighter.

No comments: