The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Friday, February 4, 2011

The Surgeon General

Warning: This picture is too too too cute. Staring at it for too long might make you wish you were her mother. This could probably not be healthy since I get to be her mother.
Forever.
Neener neener.
Ayvri had a field trip this week to the hospital. This was funny to me. Since I'm not a huge fan of hospitals in the traditional sense I was curious to see how it would go. Aside from the multiple applications of hand sanitizer it was actually a fun excursion and opened up several topics of discussion for me and Ayvri.
My favorite question was, "why doesn't Daddy wear that funny Doctor hat?" and "I want to be a cook instead of a Dr, but can I use the hat as a cooks hat instead?" Whatever floats your boat girly - "dietary anyone?"

No comments: