The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Book-worms.

Brigham has finally reached the age where he loves books and is always asking to be read to. Daddy is of course our favorite story teller because he reads in the weirdest ways. Sometimes he does voices. Sometimes he reads as fast as he can. Sometimes he reads the first word of each sentence (and only the first word). Regardless of his mood or style, reading with Daddy is always an adventure.
I love that my boys are all matching in this picture - it was completely unintentional but aren't they so charming? Seriously good looking men in my life.

2 comments:

Sarah Ball said...

haha that is the classic Tyler look! I love it! cute cute boys!

Heath 'n Jeri said...

Super cute boys! Tell has decided that reading is great as well, and I love it!!