The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Personality

This amazing creature has developed quite an attitude of late. She's extremely bossy and acts down-right shocked when she doesn't get her own way. To say she's spoiled is an understatement, but when you look at that little face is it any wonder?
The other night she came running into my room in a panic (after bedtime). "Mommy! I have a bead in my nose!" Well how in the world did that happen? It must have just climbed in there! Still, she's the toughest of all of our kids and didn't even wince when I shoved a bobby pin up her nose and pulled the bead out.
We sure love this spunky little thing who is constantly talking and demanding the majority of attention.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I love this little girl!!!

Heath 'n Jeri said...

Oh my goodness! Look at those eyes! HEARTBREAKER!!!