The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby it's Cold!

Of course on the coldest day of the year our furnace died. We woke up to 60 degrees in our house and knew there was a problem (ok, Tyler knew, I just kept turning it up). Thankfully our landlord handled it quickly and by bedtime we had a warm house again. Still it made us very thankful for a warm house and the kids made good use of all the scarves, hats, gloves, mittens, sweaters and coats they could find.
This is what Ayvri looked like most of the day - I suppose the cheerleader costume wasn't practical, but try telling that to the princess.

2 comments:

Heath 'n Jeri said...

Oh I hate those nights. I'm so thankful that we upgraded our furnace. Nights like this are not fun. And I think that I would have choosen the cheerleader outfit as well.

Erickson Fam said...

That's no fun! We had a week with no heat and it of course was during those cold Texas weeks. Thank you for landlords!! I'm glad it's working now.
A cheerleader costume is ALWAYS practical mom. ha!