The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful to Catch Up!!!

Happy Thanksgiving All Ya'all!

So - I sort of fell behind (shocker) with my list of Thankful's so I thought I'd catch up . . . here are a few things I've been thankful for in the last week . . .

Dogs. They are great at cleaning up the messes the kids leave on the kitchen floor.

Super Glue. For the times that my climbing kids fall on the ceramic tile and bust their chins (this time it was Brig)

Food. Good tasting food, good for you food, good food for kids, good food for hiding. I love food!

BFF's. Watching my 4 kids find their BFF's this week, spending some good casual quality time with mine while our husbands pretend they're grown up. Bliss!!!

Fire. I love to have a fire in the fireplace - to feel, watch and smell the cozy goodness of a fire-lit home. Heavenly sentimental.

1 comment:

Heath 'n Jeri said...

Can I be thankful for those things too? Ok, good!