The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Monday, November 9, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude

I had this great idea of posting a picture of something I'm thankful for every day in November leading up to Thanksgiving - but it's the 9th and the month got away from me. I'm going to do better by posting the big ones today and then trying to keep up for the rest of the month.
Obviously each of these represent literally millions of littler more specific things that I'm grateful for every day, but for the sake of time and space:
1. Family!2. Faith

1 comment:

Heath 'n Jeri said...

What a great idea! Where would we be without our faith and family? I don't want to find out. I love life the way it is. :) Love ya too! It has been a bit since I chatted with you. I think it was the vowel free emails. :) Y r th bst! fs