The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sweet Something . . .

This child is so verbal these days. Miss "A" has decided to tell the world how she feels, every minute. Some of my favorites include "Kabyn (she insist on calling him Kabyn instead of Kabe or Kabryn), be Kiwut (quiet), my baby's seepeen!" This one is always said loud, as is, "Mommy - you mean!"
Still, I can't resist the blond curls and blue eyes that remind me so much of my own Mom's baby pictures. She rules the roost and she knows it! She's also a very diligent colorer and is always taking a very long time meticulously coloring and "writing". She has also finally learned to help clean up and has taken more of an interest in houshold chores - including the dishes.

3 comments:

Heath 'n Jeri said...

Confession, I can't resist the blond curls and blue eyes of that girly either.

Jan'l said...

I think she is so beautiful! I love that little missy... give her kisses from auntie. I am so glad I got to see you guys and kiss those sweet cheeks of hers!

Twinlinebackers said...

How old is she? My almost 2 yr old rules the roost too. She's a doll.