The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Readin' up a Storm!

This might be my favorite picture of all time - makes me all teary and sentimental.
"Now here, this word is 'the' . . . that's a word you just have to memorize." She's a little teacher already and is always sharing her wealth of knowledge with the young'uns.
Kabe takes his literature to heart and is always experiencing it. Ayvri is almost always amused.
Brigham is just discovering how wonderful books are - for eating, stacking, climbing, tearing off the shelves and ripping. We'll call it emergent literacy shall we?

2 comments:

Jami said...

I love it when you comment on my blog because that means that you have an update! What gorgeous children you two have. I cannot believe those eyes on ALL of them. Hopefully I get lucky and have beautiful children. :) Does that sound too shallow? It's a concern, nonetheless.

I love you! Congratulations on surviving your first Petersen tooth experience.

Heath 'n Jeri said...

I love that they read together. Kodi reading to Tell is my favorite as well. It makes them seem so grown. Course Tell will push the book away and then run away himself, and she just laughs and tells me that he is teasing her.