The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Snapshot!

Here is a brief snapshot of a few of my favorite moments during our whirlwind trip to Utah last week. We're so thankful for all the family we got to spend time with.This is one of the cutest kids on earth (there are so many) . . . he's a charmer and loved Uncle Tyler!!!
This child got dirtier than ever before in her life and really enjoyed playing in the sandboxes and every time I lost her I found her here!
I got to babysit Cooper for a little while and it was so FUN! He's a little angel and I wanted to bring him home with me!
We also got to meet miss Kembrie - who is adorable and was such a sweet baby all week. I think she weighs almost as much as Brig and I loved cuddling her pinkness.
See this cute face? It just keeps popping up on my camera! I can't get enough of her. She decided to be friendly this visit and I enjoyed watching her interact with all her cousins.

Coop and Brig are only a month apart. Brig was supposed to be a month older, turns out Coop is a month older and you can't even tell - the caught up to each other and had fun sharing bottles, cups and playing the piano together.
Kabe found a friend and they ended up in the trees. Thank heavens cousin K'Leanne has a sense of humor and kept Kabe so happily occupied during the family picnic.
My dramatic sister - so full of expression! She got to show me around her school where I WANT my kids to be . . . what an awesome place full of great teachers like her.
Lots of good food - and cute little people.
My parents are so cute!
Papa loves to play with the kids and we had quite a herd in this little patch of heaven.
I also got to love on Alyss who is even more beautiful in person than she is in pictures.
Giada (in purple) was taking charge of playtime and when I caught her she looked like the cat who ate the cream.
My HOT sister trying to pretend she's the boss of me.
Grandma and Kodi - birds of a feather!

2 comments:

Heath 'n Jeri said...

Looks like you had a great week in Utah. Wish I could have been there, oh wait! I was and you are not fooling anyone I AM THE BOSS OF YOU!! We miss you guys already.

Shana Lynn said...

Oh, what cute photos!!!