The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wii Vacation

This is one of our favorite things to do on vacation - probably because we only do it on vacation. We pulled out the Wii and had tournaments in every sport. My favorite to watch (my least favorite to play) was boxing. Here we have Ksenya and Kabe boxing. Ayvri just stands next to them throwing her fists around pretending to play along. Brigham was quite entertained watching for a while and Daddy and I are entertained watching the kids. Kabe won the boxing tournament I think but I'm still queen of the courts (tennis) and Ksenya is an uncanny golfer.

1 comment:

Heath 'n Jeri said...

You know, I still have never played one of these. I know I'm a crazy old lady, oh well. They are really cute. And you are good and tennis? Really? I never would have pegged you for being a tennis player. :)