The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Quite Himself.

Brig hasn't been himself the last few days. His eyes are a little red and his appetite is ebb and flow. This night in particular he decided he didn't want to go to bed and so he got to stay up late with Mom and Dad. He was so cute and it was nice for Tyler to get to see his little personality more since he's asleep so much when Tyler is home.
I love this boy's smile and his fuzzy hair and his beautiful blue eyes and those adorable dimples that stop my heart. Even when he doesn't feel good he is so happy and good natured and it's nice when he wants to cuddle with me.

The last few days he'll stop every few minutes and just lay his head down on the floor - on his high chair tray, on the couch, on my shoulder or wherever he is. It's so sweet but I'll be glad when he gets his energy back.

2 comments:

Heath 'n Jeri said...

Oh good grief. That kid is adorable even when he is sick! I hope that he gets feeling better soon.

jackson said...

What a sweet boy. Love his smile too. He is absolutley enchanting. I bet he is going to be spoiled huh???
Love you guys and can't wait to see you sometime!
Love gramma horse