The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day in the Life of a Super Hero.

Yesterday was 'super hero day' at the park so we all got our capes on and headed out.
Once we arrived our little Super Brig found a puddle to crawl in . . . I decided to be a hands-off Mommy and let him explore, after all it had just rained so I figured it was pretty safe water.
Then the little man did this. Over and over and over. Apparently he was thirsty.
And terribly pleased with himself. A little mud never killed anyone did it? Especially a super hero.But, all that exploring does make a little supertyke sleepy.

3 comments:

Heath 'n Jeri said...

HA HA HA That is absolutely, positively the cutest dirty faced super hero EVER!!!!

Unknown said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I love that picture with the mud all around his mouth! So great!!

Rob said...

Oh my gosh! I am laughing so hard. I think your great Toni. It's so great you aren't an anal retentive germaphobe mom. Love your guts!