The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Friday, July 17, 2009

GO . . . DO . . . SEE!

Did you know this weekend is Free National Park Admission??? Seriously - if we weren't in TEXAS I'd be at a park all weekend long! There are so many!!! Of course, the closest one to us is about 6 hours away and it's gonna be 100+ degrees so I'll be at the pool, but for those of you a little further North . . . this is a wonderful opportunity to see something grand without paying a fortune! Let me know where you're going so I can be jealous!

3 comments:

Alyss Paige said...

But of course I know, cool idea hua, there will be one more Free weekend Saturday and Sunday Aug 15th and 16th. I think it was a cool idea to get people to the parks. This also includes the smaller and less visited areas of Kolob Canyons exit #40 right off I-15 and Cedar Breaks. So go enjoy the great out doors this weekend.

Unknown said...

OH! I'm so excited :)

Laurel said...

Good to know! The next one in August will be our travel day, as our first grader takes her first three weeks of off-track just before. (Year round school is crappy.)