The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Big Stuff

Look at my big little man sitting up all by himself. He is growing so fast it breaks my heart and it's very disconcerting to turn around and see him following on my heels. He's a very deliberate crawler and it's fun to watch him so focused.
Tyler says he always cries when I walk into the room but I think it's just because he knows I'll listen. I can't help but scooping him up and loving on him, he's so kissable and has the cutest dimpled smile ever.
He was very serious during this little photo op and is usually all cheese. He loves to be played with by his older siblings and is great about doing whatever they are doing as long as it's on his level. For example, if they are coloring or working at the table he has to be in his high chair so that he can see what they are doing. I'm so thankful the Lord sends our kids as babies, they are pure heaven, especially this darling mother-loving boy!

1 comment:

Heath 'n Jeri said...

He is growing and growing. What you feeding that boy? And he looks so serious in these pictures, it makes him look older.