The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Big Brother of All Posts

See this kid?Pretty cute huh? Looks sweet, innocent, angelic . . . right?
Well this little boy has a little sister.Now SHE's a cutie! These two have an interesting history. For most of their child-hood they had a very loving relationship. He loved to tease her and she LOVED, I mean really LOVED getting him into trouble. And she was good at it. Really, really good at it. I have to admit, she still really likes getting him into trouble.
Happy birthday to the best big brother ever . . . Here's to another year of pushing your buttons!

3 comments:

Nat said...

Happy birthday, Heath!

Heath 'n Jeri said...

Oh my heck!! That is the most handsome man I have ever seen! Maybe you could introduce me to him sometime. :)

Darla said...

You are a mess - Honest, but a mess. - Happy Birthday Heath!!