The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Thursday, May 14, 2009

In Mom's Shoes



Ayvri has always had a feddish for other people's shoes. Here she is in my 6 inch heels (these ones are even hard for me to walk in). This little darling has made HUGE strides lately and is now talking up a storm and saying "Please" "Thankyou" and this morning she said her very first complete prayer (even "amen"). I'm so excited and it's fun to hear her talking so much. My favorite word? I love it when she tells the dogs to sit. She'll stand at the window and yell at the top of her lungs to the dogs, "SHIT PUPPA . . . SHIT!" Sorry - but it's funny.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

This totally cracks me up!!! Don't correct her yet, let it happen on her own!! Teniah had one too...I couldn't bring myself to tell her the real way to say it...it was too funny to hear her say! She said ass cream instead of ice cream...funniest thing!

jackson said...

oh how cute!
the only time she will be able to get away with that I'm sure!
Love
Mom P

Jason and Michele said...

That is hilarious!!! When I was about her age, I used to call this lovely place I live Sheeter Shitty! LOL

Nat said...

Ha ha ha! My four year old always asks for "dam" on his sandwich. It makes me laugh.

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

haha that is soo hilarious!!!

Heath 'n Jeri said...

I love the pictures of her in your shoes!

Holly said...

It's not funny, it's HILARIOUS!!