The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Monday, May 4, 2009

Another Bonko Bash


I got to go crazy with Bonko again during April to the tune of "Game On!" The whole night was game themed and it was so fun! I made a crackers and cheese and veggie tray on a monopoly board (the town house crackers are the perfect size!). Then I made checkerboard chicken salad sandwich on a checkerboard with grape tomatoes and olives as the checkers and finally the ugliest dice cake you've ever seen! I won't attempt cake again! Also not pictured were ice cream sandwiches cut into the shape of Trivial Pursuit wheels and domino ice cubes. Each table had a game board on it and there was a twister mat taped to the wall. Thanks ladies - for putting up with my eccentricity!

4 comments:

Heath 'n Jeri said...

You are hands down the most creative person I know! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Toni you are so cute! That is the funnest!

Holly said...

Thanks for being eccentric! WE LOVE IT!

Erickson Fam said...

you are the coolest!